Upward Bound 2021 Summer Program
- Creative Writing/ Writing Composition (1 available positions)
- Professional Correspondence/ Public Speaking (1 available positions)
- Personal Finances (1 available position)
- Economics (1 available position)
- Fundamental Mathematics (1 available position)
- Food & Nutrition (1 position available)
- Environmental Science (1 position available)
- Personal & Community Health (1 position available)
- Liberal Arts:
- Psychology/ Mental Health Fist Aid (1 position available)
- Social Justice (1 position available)
- Urban Planning (1 position available)
- Freshmen Seminar (1 position available)
Teacher's Aide Positions
- Freshmen: 1 position available
- Sophomores: 1 position available
- Juniors: 1 position available
- Seniors: 1 position available
If you are interested in applying for the Teacher or Teacher’s Aide positions visit https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/6676807.
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled. To ensure full consideration, please submit your materials by Wednesday, March 31, 2021. For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call TRIO Upward Bound at (217) 333-1889.
Please check back periodically for updates and additional job openings.
Students are encouraged to also check the campus' Virtual Job Board.
Contact OMSA Employment –
General HR & Personnel Inquiries
- (217) 333-0054