Student Employee Positions
Note Regarding Assistantships
Applications for assistantships and hourly positions are accepted and considered year-round as positions become available at any time. However, the peak hiring period is the spring for the upcoming academic year and training is required for all positions. Minimum assistantship rates are set by the University. All hires are subject to the availability of University funds. A commitment to diversity and inclusion is required. Therefore, candidates must demonstrate through their application materials and interview a willingness to serve students from all racial, ethnic, religious, political, social, income, achievement, and other backgrounds and students with different sexual identities and orientations.
- Tutoring Program Assistant – OMSA-East Academic Services Center
- Receptionist – Office of Minority Student Affairs - Academic Services
- Study Center Coordinator – TRIO Upward Bound College Prep Academy
- Tutor – TRIO Upward Bound College Prep Academy
- Tutor (Student Hourly Position) – OMSA Academic Services Center (OMSA East)
As openings become available, OMSA posts links to job descriptions and application forms.
Please check back periodically for updates and additional job openings.
Students are encouraged to also check the campus' Virtual Job Board.
Contact OMSA Employment –
General HR & Personnel Inquiries
- (217) 333-0054